Ok I just read the comment "What about brother-in-laws?" So this is for you. We do love you. Thanks for bringing my favorite older sister out and for coming with her. I look forward to the day when we can go and eat INSIDE Dinosaur-BBQ and then go to Phillips and get the carrot cake for dessert. YUM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
JOANNA! You look so good! I thought you were someone else for about 1/2 second! Your girls are beautiful too! Is that Melinda's husband I am assuming? Tell her hi for me!
YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!! Sooo lovely! Did Melinda come out to visit??? oh I miss her, too!!!
I am gorgeous I know! But Joanna really is the lovely one... ;-)
We had a blast visiting you all. I'd highly recommend it to anyone (hint hint).
Why not post the 'other' photo of us as well? =)
Uncle Mike 1 2 3 5!
Post a Comment