-It is freezing outside.
-I had 5 too many cookies yesterday.
-It is so cold out that I have to run on the treadmill.
-I hate the treadmill.
-I wouldn't run on the treadmill, except I love sugar. (see above cookie confession)
-We put up our tree last weekend.
-here is my favorite new ornament for this year.
-I had 5 too many cookies yesterday.
-It is so cold out that I have to run on the treadmill.
-I hate the treadmill.
-I wouldn't run on the treadmill, except I love sugar. (see above cookie confession)
-We put up our tree last weekend.
-here is my favorite new ornament for this year.
-I miss my family a lot at Christmas, but more so on the 4th of July. (weird I know)
-I don't mind the snow so much with this baby sitting in my garage.-
-a moment of silence for my lifesaver (and back saver)
-I have used this baby 5 times in 3 days
-I LOVE MY SNOW BLOWER!
-I have loved school, but December 17th can't come soon enough.
-We had soup for dinner tonight.
-I have a power point project due on Friday, but don't have power point on my laptop.
-I guess I will read and do my homework in the morning.
-We watched "The Sorcerers Apprentice" tonight.
-The kids are all in bed. Finally!
-My house is quiet.
4 comments:
love love the first picture.
That is alot of snow.
I cant wait either for dec. 17th.
I really like this post. Can't wait for you to get to hold those babies too.
We want more Macy thanksgiving Day Parade pictures!!
Liseanne's babies are so beautiful! Hope tomorrow is a wonderful day for you being finished with school! love ya
Post a Comment