Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Best Mom EVER

Today is Mothers Day as you know. Here is my beautiful mother.
I have never once doubted her love for me or my siblings
She always made me laugh (maybe not when I was a teenager)
but she was always there having fun with us
she has a strong testimony and love of the gospel
Who would have thought she would become my best friend
she ALWAYS puts us first....in everything.
she is pretty much the best mom in the world
So today I say thanks mom. I feel blessed to have you as my mother. I don't know what I would do or where I would be without you. The only thing I don't like about you is that you live 2000 miles away! I wish I could be there with you today. I love you and miss you even more. I am so happy Families are Forever. xoxo

7 comments:

Chapman Herd said...

I love this post and agree with everything!


Love you too Joanna! Miss you!

Jill Gardner said...

If she's the best mom ever, you are doing an amazing job following her example. I imagine your children would say (or at least will say when they are adults) that it is a tie.

I loved seeing Abby this week!

The Nixon Two said...

Joanna, Thank you for the nice tribute to me.. But I must say that I'm a good mother only because I have the BEST children. I LOVE you all!!!!!!

allredclan said...

I loved this post! You are such a good daughter! I love all these pictures of mom when we were younger. Love you!

Charity said...

I love the pictures! Your mom IS amazing. :)

Beckey said...

Those pictures are great! I think your mom is great too!

Deborah said...

I want you to label the pictures so I can figure out who everyone is.