His Birthday fell on Labor Day again this year. The day before school starts. The day parents are running around trying to get things ready for school. He had a great day in spite of all the above. He had had a sleep over the week before with his best friend. I took him to get his birthday present...Donkey Kong for the Wii and he sat around and played it all afternoon. We took him to Sticky Lips for dinner and cake for dessert. I can't believe he is 12!! We love you Coop.Sunday, September 11, 2011
Happy Birthday Coop
His Birthday fell on Labor Day again this year. The day before school starts. The day parents are running around trying to get things ready for school. He had a great day in spite of all the above. He had had a sleep over the week before with his best friend. I took him to get his birthday present...Donkey Kong for the Wii and he sat around and played it all afternoon. We took him to Sticky Lips for dinner and cake for dessert. I can't believe he is 12!! We love you Coop.Posted by Joanna at 8:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Mr. Personality!! His face sums it all up! He is just a great kid!!!
Post a Comment