That isn't to say we won't have more bad or hard years, but these past three have been tough. I won't go into all the gory details, but Chris' job has been on the top of our "unhappy" list. Don't get me wrong, I have been so thankful to even have a job during the downfall of the economy. I know there were many who didn't and many who had to work 2 jobs to make ends meet (us included) I know that was a huge blessing, but it has been tough. Chris was offered and accept a job at a school in Geneva, Hobart and William Smith Colleges. We are beyond thrilled, so excited, again feeling so blessed. Our new adventure starts March 28th.
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
So happy for you and Chris. This is wonderful news.
Congratulations! Unless that means you're moving, then I'll be more stingy. One of my neighbors works there if you want to carpool....
That is so fantastic! Congratulations!
Ha ha...SO I just deleted my comment...I have to call you and tell you what I initially thought LOL Congrats on the new job Chris! So exciting! :)
Sounds exciting. Can't wait to hear more.
that is wonderful! congrats to you both! what exciting news!
YAY! So happy for you both - you deserve it!
This is wonderful, I am so happy for you! I hope this turns out to be a great situation for you guys.
Oh, and I am reading Bourne Identity and Getting to Yes, currently.
Post a Comment