
E has been asking for awhile for a hair cut. I told her we would do it over the break, but we never did. Her hair is long, thick, and curly. Those three things together spell disaster. Believe me I know. I used to have all three, but then I had kids.

Please don't look at the barbie mess behind her. They are still trying to clean it...2 hours later. UGH!

the back view

I took her to Sweet and Sassy. I thought she would be more excited, but she was just so so. I forget she isn't a girly girl. Doesn't care for pink, princesses or glitter in her hair (which they offered her, but she said no thank you"

here is the back after she cut about 3 or so inches off and layered it.

Isn't it cute. I think I may have to invest in a nicer flat iron. She was so excited that she wanted to call her best friends as soon as she got home. She loves it.
6 comments:
looks cute
What a doll!
so cute!
It makes a cute grand daughter even cuter!!!
Darling! I can't believe she turned down glitter!!! (actually I can) but still!!! DARLING!!!
I'm so happy to see the Barbie mess. ;)
Way cute hair too! Put some mousse in it and pull out the diffuser! I bet it would look just like yours!
Post a Comment